Programs offered are geared to
foster opportunities for daily success
for each and every child.
We offer special events that no
other school does; offering a balance
of fun and learning.
The Scottsdale School is the oldest private school in Scottsdale. It began in 1948 in a home on Main Street two blocks west of Scottsdale Road. With many blessings from God, the school continues to provide the highest quality of education. Mr. Wil Berry, bought the school in 1977 and moved in to Trinity Church on McCormick Ranch in 1978. In 2003, he moved to the current address in North Scottsdale. In August 2011, Mr. Berry sold the school to Tom and Dianna Wilson. The Wilson’s children attended The Scottsdale School and their wish was to carry on The Scottsdale School’s many fine traditions.
The Scottsdale School is a non-denominational Christian School. Our foundation is Christ centered and we have both staff and family who share the same desire to share God’s unconditional love. Our goal is to provided a nurturing and loving environment for children to learn and grow.